Sunday 4 August 2013

New Look Sale Purchases

I picked up 3 necklaces in New Look's recent sale all of which I had wanted to buy previously but never got round to buying. I took the packaging off of the necklaces which had the price on it and so now I can't remember what the original prices were but know that two of them were reduced to £4 and one was reduced to £3 and I'm pretty certain that the prices were originally £7.99 and £6.99. I love all of these necklaces and find them so easy to put with outfits and so have been wearing them a lot.



My friends thought this necklace looked cheap and tacky (HOW DARE THEY HAVE A DIFFERING OPINION) but I honestly love it and think it's such a good statement necklace! I love the gold and white together and I don't own anything else like it. The only problem I have is that it sits really high up around my neck which I don't like the look of and so I need to find the chain extender which I stole from my mum but then lost a few weeks later (damn it).


I didn't intentionally choose monochrome themed necklaces but, for a while now, I have been constantly buying gold coloured necklaces and haven't bought any coloured or silver ones for what seems like forever. I also bought a cream lace leotard from the sale and, after some persuasion from my friends (I would have just bought it regardless), I asked if it would be able to be reduced further because it had a red pen stain on it and so got it for £3 instead of £5. I wish I bought some earrings from the sale as I've gotten so bored with the earrings I have recently and really need to get some more (I don't really) but, alas, I did not.

2 comments:

  1. that last one is really cool! you should check out zara for statement necklaces, they're all so nice :)

    http://beccahearts.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I've never thought of looking at Zara before but I will now! Thanks x

      Delete